Ok, here is the list of my lack of foresight:
Locking the keys in my car, and not having a spare set the girlfriend can find..... lock out service 40 dollars.
Letting the daily driver get so low on gas that is couldn't get up a steep hill (Texas St) ........ and here I found out that tow truck companies start at $95 to hook you up, then they charge by the mile. The other tow truck company was $115 to hook up.
AAA costs about $65.
So guess who I'm calling tomorrow? AAA. I've had the roadside assistance before and it was useful, that was when I found out that they don't care if the person who paid for the membership is the owner of the car that you call them to unlock, as long as the membership card is there, and the car they are unlocking belongs to someone present... it's all good.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Advice from me to you. Get AAA roadside assistance. It's 1/2 the price of a tow truck
Labels:
Pixdaus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Among the advertures, the Wanderwells were present at the opening of King Tut's tomb, visited the Pyramids and Sphinx, the Great Wall o...
-
This flamejobbed hot rod has been posted on this blog a couple times... it's a regular at the Del Mar Goodguys shopw
-
most photos from http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428585&page=733
-
In WWI, British infantry soldiers were referred to as Tommys because of the name used as example in the pay book- Tommy Atkins. British tro...
-
From the commentor KCMORon on http://www.shorpy.com/node/8316?size=_original : It's my speculation that the covers were more than just...
-
The movie starts with the guy racing a 73 Duster, Then having to try his Chevelle against local senior talent, the Sandman. The Sandman ...
-
It's cool to finally post a photo of Kirk Douglas, I've enjoyed his movies, and he's the type of celeb movie star that I'd ...
-
Never seen one before, and something about the age of a black and white photo tells me that these are obsolete I have no idea at all what ...
-
The pilot arrived by cab, paid the driver, and then stepped into the pilot's lounge. He was an older man; his wavy hair was gray and tos...
-
His dad died when he was 12, so he quit school and got a job with the Frayer Miller Aircooled Car Company, road-testing cars. He then made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment