The owner wants it to find a new home. For 1400 it's yours, http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=san+diego&ie=UTF8&ll=32.725343,-116.866164&spn=0.025597,0.051541&z=15 it's on the East end of Myrtle street. Best wishes to all of you involved, and I'm not doing anything else until it has a new owner who wants to crow about his newest cool truck's new life. Don't email about it unless you're now the owner, 'cause I ain't responding to anything else about this situation.
Monday, October 27, 2008
1957 Chevy work truck, ain't it ridiculous how cool this would be for a tow rig, or pusher at the drags?
The owner wants it to find a new home. For 1400 it's yours, http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=san+diego&ie=UTF8&ll=32.725343,-116.866164&spn=0.025597,0.051541&z=15 it's on the East end of Myrtle street. Best wishes to all of you involved, and I'm not doing anything else until it has a new owner who wants to crow about his newest cool truck's new life. Don't email about it unless you're now the owner, 'cause I ain't responding to anything else about this situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Among the advertures, the Wanderwells were present at the opening of King Tut's tomb, visited the Pyramids and Sphinx, the Great Wall o...
-
most photos from http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428585&page=733
-
This flamejobbed hot rod has been posted on this blog a couple times... it's a regular at the Del Mar Goodguys shopw
-
In WWI, British infantry soldiers were referred to as Tommys because of the name used as example in the pay book- Tommy Atkins. British tro...
-
Here is the photo gallery of it at Sema http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2009/11/boss-stang-looks-real-cool-with.html
-
From the commentor KCMORon on http://www.shorpy.com/node/8316?size=_original : It's my speculation that the covers were more than just...
-
It's cool to finally post a photo of Kirk Douglas, I've enjoyed his movies, and he's the type of celeb movie star that I'd ...
-
The movie starts with the guy racing a 73 Duster, Then having to try his Chevelle against local senior talent, the Sandman. The Sandman ...
-
The pilot arrived by cab, paid the driver, and then stepped into the pilot's lounge. He was an older man; his wavy hair was gray and tos...
No comments:
Post a Comment