If you'd like to be the first to comment (no one ever does...) you can email me at jbohjkl@yahoo.com because I can't figure out how to get any commenting ability on this blog.
As long as you enjoy as you like what I'm doing, I suppose feedback doesn't matter.
I'm wondering what city and country you are in,
If you have a website of your own,
How old you are,
Male of female,
If you have your own musclecar, race car, motorbike, show car, or something similar...
How you found this blog,
How often you check back to see what new stuff I've posted,
What you prefer to look for here, news, photos, the oddball stuff, links to other websites I liked, etc
What you liked most that I posted,
Whether you looked at all the stuff I've posted since Nov 2006...
What your 5 (or so) favorite automotive blogs or websites are
My email is jbohjkl@yahoo.com if you will fill me in.
I'm curious is all, the cool little map widgets on this blog in the upper right hand corner shows us where people are looking at this blog from, and how many (about 400 a day) and I'm wondering about how many women vs men read my blog, etc etc.
I hope you keep enjoying what I find entertaining enough to post
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Among the advertures, the Wanderwells were present at the opening of King Tut's tomb, visited the Pyramids and Sphinx, the Great Wall o...
-
This flamejobbed hot rod has been posted on this blog a couple times... it's a regular at the Del Mar Goodguys shopw
-
most photos from http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428585&page=733
-
In WWI, British infantry soldiers were referred to as Tommys because of the name used as example in the pay book- Tommy Atkins. British tro...
-
From the commentor KCMORon on http://www.shorpy.com/node/8316?size=_original : It's my speculation that the covers were more than just...
-
The movie starts with the guy racing a 73 Duster, Then having to try his Chevelle against local senior talent, the Sandman. The Sandman ...
-
It's cool to finally post a photo of Kirk Douglas, I've enjoyed his movies, and he's the type of celeb movie star that I'd ...
-
Never seen one before, and something about the age of a black and white photo tells me that these are obsolete I have no idea at all what ...
-
The pilot arrived by cab, paid the driver, and then stepped into the pilot's lounge. He was an older man; his wavy hair was gray and tos...
-
His dad died when he was 12, so he quit school and got a job with the Frayer Miller Aircooled Car Company, road-testing cars. He then made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment